Saturday 14 April 2007

TV Comment: Dr Who, The Face Of Boe

OMG, what about the COCK of Boe? Nova phoned me to mention this idea first, so if she deletes this post she's a spoilsport, but what about that - the face of the man is 8 feet wide, minimum, and can telepathically communicate its longings and desires, so what about the rest of him?

The knees of Boe and the bellybutton of Boe interest me slightly less, but OMG if I'm to have a "close encounter of the third kind" - touchy feely - please let it be with the Cock of Boe.

My Google on various "(euphemisms for the male member) Of Boe" turned up no results, which is quite shocking given fanfic's tendency towards the gross (please, go Google your own variations on "body product"+"telly hero"+"sexual act + fanfic" to check that statement out - I really don't want to do it all for you and then link to them, it WILL put me off my supper!)...

So, I'm left hoping that one day some weird, dark-light will glow in my room, a tank will appear chuffing smoke (is it too much to hope it's some high quality hashish?) and then The Cock Of Boe will be resplendent in all its telepathic glory, cranking out fun games and groovy sexpower, ready to save the world.

PatB(e Bastard. Banned!? Oh well! - PatB)

1 comment:

Nova said...

Darling, I wouldn't delete you - I'm not a cyberman. Though I do somehow think we're dragging our serious social commentary shit down into anorakville. Whatever... you see the Knob Of Boe, phone me, I'm the Editor (with slightly better hair!) and deserve first ride. Nova x